Thursday, May 19, 2005

Fooling around with make-up


" What's the point? It'd still be me--only in color."
--Barbra Streisand as Rose Morgan in The Mirror has Two Faces.

Experimented with some shimmery make-up--all from Bloom (which i bought from Beauty Bar for the lovely packaging), from loose powder to pressed powder to eyeshadow to lipstick. Then, I remembered I didn't have any eyeliner, because I had gotten rid of old makeup when I was packing my stuff to move to my new apartment. So, did I look any different? Maybe not so much. Only shinier. For the before and after pics, go to my photoblog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

can't see no difference yo.

May 19, 2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger sandygirl said...

Lower right pic is what I call the "come-hither look" ;)

May 19, 2005 4:10 PM  
Blogger may said...

bwahahaha, sandygirl. actually. that's the look when i want my hubby to come closer--so i can tell him to clean the bathroom.

May 19, 2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home