Thursday, March 24, 2005

"Kiss mo 'ko, dali!"

What A said to me just before lunch, after spending the whole morning tinkering with his motorcycle. His whole face was all scrunched up all into this giant pucker, that I just had to laugh out loud.

He was, in his funny way, feeling romantic, and I was only too happy to oblige my sweaty-pie while I played the little wife preparing our lunch of fried chicken (which used to be leftover roasted chicken last night), recycled chicken macaroni salad (which I'd ingeniously used as a topping for a lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad), and rice.

"I wonder if the other couples are like us," A smiled, with his arms still tight around me.
"Like what?" I asked, feebly trying to wriggle out because the fried chicken was beginning to smell burnt.
"Well, you know, I wonder if they kiss their spouses often, like we do."
"Maybe naman..." nonchalantly I said, although secretly I smiled and doubted if the other couples were having it as great as we were. And I remembered I was going to write about the other day in my blog but failed to do so because there were just too many things to do. Last Tuesday, coming home from work, after we kissed, A hugged me tightly and then whispered hotly in my ear, " I missed you, sweetie. I love you."

It feels really, really very nice, to feel so loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home